MercenaryScape - The best server out !
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MercenaryScape is the future of RuneScape ! :D

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
HELLO EVERYONE , I'M STILL DONE WITH THE SERVER AND I ONLY NEED TO PORTFORWARD IT , WHEN IT'S DONE , I'LL TELL YOU . BTW GO ADVERTISE FOR OUR SERVER Very Happy
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Client FILES
What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 18, 2010 7:07 pm by Xx-SPLASH-xX

» HOW TO REQUEST A CLAN !
What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:43 pm by Xx-SPLASH-xX

» The server >.<
What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 17, 2010 3:16 pm by Xx-SPLASH-xX

» Xx-SPLASH-xX IN REAL LIFE
What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:21 pm by Xx-SPLASH-xX

» Skinns ideas !
What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 12:53 pm by Admiin Jenn

» Your Videos !
What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:58 pm by Xx-SPLASH-xX

» Hey Guys. :)
What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:40 am by Admiin Jenn

» Count up to 10 :P.
What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 7:14 pm by Xx-SPLASH-xX

» In-Game Fails!
What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 8:37 pm by Xx-SPLASH-xX

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Admiin Jenn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Admiin Jenn

What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>.   What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 12:23 pm

First topic message reminder :

What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 Aw940g

Doesn't it look kool? :O.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
zake5
zake5

PostSubject: Re: What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>.   What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 3:54 pm

Shocked the site is dying 0.o this is bad!!!!!!!!!!! Shocked wat r we gonna do 0.0 i vote on playing my server till mercernaryscape is up if any1 is with me say aye
Back to top Go down
Admiin Jenn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Admiin Jenn

PostSubject: Re: What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>.   What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 8:39 am

Tbh it aint our Fault...
I mean where the fuck is fred and that gyo guy! :S
Ohh and btw i found someone to host hopefully =/

All we need is that stupid gyo guy to come and tell us what the fuck is going on, cuz atm he seems dead! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dylan
Administrator
Administrator
Dylan

PostSubject: Re: What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>.   What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 27, 2010 9:50 am

jyn, get on chatbox!, not xat Razz the one under that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
zake5
zake5

PostSubject: Re: What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>.   What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 4:24 pm

my laptop is fixed for the moment affraid Embarassed Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy its so awesome!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admiin Jenn
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Admiin Jenn

PostSubject: Re: What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>.   What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 29, 2010 10:56 am

Lol.
Gratz..? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>.   What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What do youu Guys Fiink Of Thiis Custom Capee..? :O>.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2